Also see About me
- Computer Science Master’s student at University of Milan, Erasmus stay at University of Copenhagen, thesis at Loughborough University
- System administrator of the SimpoLab project
- looking for PhD positions in Theoretical Computer Science (see Professional interests)
- looking for part-time positions related to Computer Science
Programming tutor (Unimi, 2020-)
Seasonal, about two months a year since 2020.
The programming tutorship offers students from Computer Science Bachelor’s degree programs who have not passed the programming exam a recovery and exercise path. The tutor’s task is to assist and accompany participating students in their independent learning journey, applying didactics concepts then studied by the ALaDDIn research lab at the University of Milan.
Organizer for the Italian Bebras competition (Unimi, 2020-22)
Seasonal, about two a month a year in the period 2020-22.
Bebras is a school-level computer science competition aimed at promoting the awareness of Informatics. The questions are proposed at an international level, and in Italy the competition is organized by the ALaDDIn research lab at the University of Milan.
The laboratory tutors, in collaboration with school teachers, translate the questions, adapt them to students of different categories and ages, and upload them to the portal. During the competitions, the help desk officials identify irregularities by interacting with the competition’s database and timely contact the responsible teachers.
- currently enrolled in the Computer Science Master’s degree at University of Milan, with Erasmus stay at University of Copenhagen and thesis at Loughborough University. Thesis: Computational Models and Complexity Questions, supervisors Giovanni Pighizzini and Luca Prigioniero
- graduated summa cum laude in Computer Science at University of Milan (2019-2022). Thesis: Automi 1-limited (1-limited automata), supervisors Giovanni Pighizzini and Luca Prigioniero
- high school diploma from Liceo Scientifico Alessandro Volta (2019)
See home page for highlights
See dedicated page